There are a number of grants that are available to organisations within the Myall Lakes Electorate. I will announce these on the website, on my Facebook page and in my newsletter. You can contact the office for assistance and information on the application process.
Stronger Country Communities
The Stronger Country Communities Fund is investing in infrastructure projects in regional NSW communities to improve the lives of residents and enhance the attractiveness of these areas as vibrant places to live and work.
The NSW Government has committed $200 million for applications to support local infrastructure projects that will improve amenity and help sustain the social bonds at the heart of strong regional communities. www.nsw.gov.au/improving-nsw/regional-nsw/regional-growth-fund/stronger-country-communities
Community Building Partnership
Each year the NSW Government funds the Community Building Partnership program which awards a range of grants to incorporated not-for-profit community organisations and local councils. The grants provide funding for the improvement of local community facilities. For more information, visit the Community Building Partnership website.
NSW Government Grants
- Water Safety Fund Community Grants are being offered to support community efforts to improve water safety in NSW.
- Parliament of NSW has provided a detailed Issues Backgrounder which outlines government and non-governmental opportunities for funding and community grants
- communitybuilders.nsw has links to funding sources for community groups and projects from federal, state and local government as well as some philanthropic funds and companies
- The ClubGRANTS scheme is funded by gaming machine revenue from NSW clubs. Projects are supported and decided upon by local committees
- The Department of Education and Training’s Community Grants include funding for groups involved in promoting community languages, education, Aboriginal community projects and programs assisting disadvantaged youth and people with disabilities.
- Multicultural NSW provides funding for projects and activities that promote community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion, and celebrate cultural diversity
- The NSW Environmental Trust offers grants for projects which involve rehabilitating or regenerating the environment or promoting environmental education and sustainability
- The NSW Department of Sport and Recreation provides grants to nurture sporting talent, help build sport facilities and develop the sector as a whole.
- ArtsNSW offers grants to cultural and community groups involved in artistic activities.
Commonwealth Government Grants
For a list of Commonwealth Government grants see the Business.gov website.